Monday, May 3, 2010

1 offer in, 2 to go...

VOA offered me the position. I was so awkward on the phone, knowing the other two pending offers are hovering out there - possibly.

I called PSU and told them I had an offer and was wondering when they were going to make a decision so that I can give an answer to the first. I just got voicemails, so it's a drag. I called the one person three times today, only leaving one voicemail though and hoping she wasn't screening her calls.

Papa Murphy's I'll wait out until I hear from PSU.

Right now I'm ranking PSU, then Papa, then VOA. Even though VOA is my favorite as far as the work, I just can't afford it. It sucks, really. But, I'm sure the other jobs would be fine. Just not quite as good. But, I have my family to figure in and I don't want to be poor if I don't have to be.

So, I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment